Dates for Auditors: July 13 – July 27, 2022 inclusive
- Auditors will receive no private lessons or coachings.
- They may fully participate in the daily warm up with Ms. Zajick.
- The daily exercise class and the acting classes are also open for participation if invited by the instructor.
- Auditor Masterclass with Ms. Zajick July 25, 2022.
- Audit any classes and rehearsals Monday-Friday except the students in the Opera Discovery Program
- May audit private coachings and voice lessons with the permission from the teacher and student.
- General Auditors pay $100 per day for up to ten days.
- Administrators, doctoral thesis projects, voice teachers and coaches pay $35 per day.
- Voice teachers of participants are exempt from auditing fees and can audit any time after the first day.
Accommodation & Transportation
Auditors are responsible for arranging their own accommodations and transportation.
Information & Registration:
Please contact the IYDV administration office at : email@example.com
– There are 11 days open for weekday auditing with a fee of $100 per day payable in advance. The dates this year are July 13 – July 27 2022. Details below.*
– There will also be a masterclass scheduled solely for auditors during which they can sing for Ms. Zajick and any other faculty available at the time and receive feedback. The class will take place on July 25, 2022.
– Auditors may observe weekday (M-F) classes and lessons as posted each day and participate in the daily warm-up with Ms. Zajick.
– We limit the number of auditors to no more than 10 per day, so please register with our office administrator as soon as possible to reserve your spot. Please note: prepayment is required in addition to your registration form to reserve your spot.
– All days of the program are open for weekday auditing with a fee of $100 per day for participants, $35 per day for teachers and professors, payable in advance. The fee is waived for teachers of participants and up to ten University of Nevada Reno students.
– Teachers who have a student participating in the program may audit free of charge.
– Auditing teachers may observe weekday classes and lessons as posted each day and observe the daily warm-up with Ms. Zajick
* Checks will be payable to: Institute for Young Dramatic Voices.
Mail to: Institute for Young Dramatic Voices 270 Hillcrest Drive, Reno, NV 89509
** You may pay your fees on our website via PayPal. Go to Program Info tab, then click on Fees. Click on pay fees, then click on donate, enter your fees ($100/day X number of days you are auditing) please put full NAME, auditing dates with dates listed.